Friday, January 30, 2009

Initial Ramblings

I must say that this is new to me. You hear about blogging, social networking, etc. At first you don't get it, but then (for some) something clicks and you get it. This is where a lot of people connect, where people come to learn and where people come to be inspired. I hope that is what we can do.

Those of you who know me, probably can guess what you can expect from this blog. Much of it will be spiritual--thoughts that God is giving me about how we can walk more closely with Him and how we can connect better with each other. You should also expect some random humor and pop culture references (I have had Faithfully by Journey in my head today. Have you seen the Filipino new lead singer they have? He sounds just like Steve Perry. It's amazing. Here he is ) See that's what you'll get. You will also have to endure many ramblings about the awesome family that I have, an incredible wife and two precious daughters. They mean the world to me and they are God's second best gift to me (behind His Son), and are significantly more than I deserve.

I hope that you will come back and I hope that you will comment. I look forward to this. (I think)

Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment